.....

Monday, February 20, 2012

Flexible Thinking plus Uh, oh! (You'll have to do a bit of creative thinking to imagine full pic)

    Post image for Duck/Rabbit Illusion Provides a Simple Test of Creativity
                 I bought my 3 year old grandson a book, Duck! Rabbit! by Amy Krouse Rosenthal. The above depicts the main       theme.  My grandson was sure it was a duck and insisted continuously that there was no rabbit. The book aimed to develop  flexible thinking in young children — starting with the illusion and spreading to a  flexible thinking pattern.

                 In adults, ability to flip back and forth between the duck and the rabbit with agility can be seen as a sign of potential for  creative problem-solving. What's your potential, from 1-10? Does that match what your experience tells you about your creative thinking? Plus, what do you think of when you define creative thinking/problem-solving?

                 I'll have more about my thoughts and research later this week. I'd like to hear from you along the way.
    Flexible Thinking plus Uh, oh! (You'll have to do a bit of creative thinking to imagine full pic)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Tell me what you think!